Integrated Pest Management
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is our chosen approach to pest control, and uses regular monitoring and record-keeping to determine if and when treatments are needed. Ambassador Pest Management employs a combination of inspection strategies and pest control practices to keep pest numbers low and prevent unacceptable damage. IPM does not eliminate the use of chemical pesticides, but instead limits there use to critical and/or needed situations only.
The Ambassador Advantage
- Our commercial pest control specialists will create a comprehensive IPM program for your entire facility that will address conducive conditions before infestations occur. Conducive conditions and treatments for various pests may be over-lapping; efficiency is increased by addressing all of the conditions simultaneously, which is what we specialize in.
- We use a variety of strategies to best discover what will suit your needs and the needs of each individual site.
- Our strategies include actions taken by our technician as well as the client unique desires, including both chemical and non-chemical treatments, sanitation and exclusion.
- Ambassador’s pest management program will be tailored to meet your facility’s specific needs. Utilizing cutting-edge pest control technology, we will formulate a program that sustainably manages your facility, pest-free.
- Your Ambassador commercial specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, Quality Pro, Green Pro and GMPs.
- Quarterly review and annual assessments by Quality Assurance personnel.
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed ant pest control services in Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm City and Wellington. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.